There is a SAG production coming into Tombstone for roughly three days.
There are a variety of non-union roles in this film.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE A HORSE WELL!!!
There are two stunt roles that are still being negotiated, but if you are a stunt female, let me know when you contact me.
Anyone else, just make sure you know how to ride, have taken riding lessons or were born on a ranch.
"Basically, we would need 7 actors for the Stagecoach robbery scene (alongside one of our actresses who will perform her own stunts).
- ALBERT GREEN: The first one is a 6'0 tall African-American gentleman (30-50 years old). He is lanky, but athletically built.
- TIMOTHY MOORE: The second one is 5'4 - 5'7 white young man (17-25 years old). Think prime Michael J. Fox... Brown hair.
- MEL WINTERSTEIN: The third one is 5'4 - 5'6 white older gentleman (50-60 years old). Think Michael J. Fox in 10 years. Grey hair.
- EMMA COBBLESTONE: The fourth one is a white young lady 5'6 - 5'8 (17-25 years old). Think Audrey Hepburn x young Julie Andrews. Brown hair.
- JERKY JESSIE: The fifth one is a more stocky (but not chubby in the least) young lady 5'4 - 5'6. She is white, but with a tan. Her body has prominent curves. Dirty blonde or light brown hair.
- BAD BARBARA: The sixth one is a pale white young lady 5'4 - 5'6 (17-25 years old). Her body is skinny and bony. Dark brown hair.
- SLINGSHOT SALLY: The seventh is a white (with a slight tan) young lady 5'6 - 5'8 (17-25 years old). She is skinny and frail. Dirty blonde hair. Just to reiterate... Jerky Jessie and Slingshot Sally are the only ones who actually do a "stunt". The others just need to ride hard."
Pay for riders is $125/day, the female stunt pay is being negotiated, but it will certainly be above the $125 rate.